Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Why basketball is the best sport

Foul!  Double dribble!  If you don't know what i'm talking about then you don't love basketball  like I do. Foul and double dribble are both penalties from the best sport basket ball. The reason I like basketball is because it involves speed, catching, passing and shooting and i'm good at most of them.
Image result for klay thompson 3 pointer Klay Thompson ---->
I don't only enjoy playing basketball but also watching basketball. My favorite player is  Klay Thompson because he is great at shooting three pointers. He is apart of my favorite team the Golden State Warriors. They are currently holding the second place title for the longest winning streak with 28 wins in a row. In first place is the los angeles lakers with thirty eight wins in a row.

The position I play is also the same as klay thompson, shooting guard.   I am shooting guard  because i'm great at dribbling the ball and passing. I have an outstanding  ability to set up offensive players for the shot. However the skills i'm not good at is intercepting and blocking.


My attitude on the court is not the best and needs improvement but i'll keep on working on it. The the that I don't like about basketball is long trainings before a big game or important tournament.
My highlight of basketball is playing against other teams and making new friends. Those are the reasons why I basketball is my favorite sport







No comments:

Post a Comment