Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Musical madness

Wigs on,  musical instruments everywhere and lots of interesting costumes on It was madness. Musical madness!  Musical madness was the topic for this term. Once I saw all of the craziness I knew that this immersion assembly was gonna be good.

The most entertaining item in my opinion was Team three three item was  putting songs into a story line.  Team three also spoke about how there gonna try and make there own instruments. My favorite part in the item was mr Moran’s groovy dancing moves

Giving information the item that gave the most information was the best team,  my team, team 5 there informative item was about a family movie night. They watched a part of the movie lion king and changed the background music that changed the mood and emotion of the movie.
         
This term I am looking forward to making music with garageband and doing my D.L.O .

I'm cant wait until this term is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment