Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

my idea of a fun weekend


Have you ever waited and waited for the weekend to come, but when it actually came you realised it was the same as every other weekend. Well i'm gonna tell you my idea of a fun weekend. There are two days in a weekend Saturday and Sunday.


My idea of a Saturday is wake up in a nice sunny day ice cream for breakfast. After that i'll Go pick up my friends pou and phaezon and go to the pool. After I've swam at the pools well go to burger king and have a big lunch for free, wouldn't that be amazing. After we've had a long day my friends pou and phaezon would sleep over my house and play my ps4.


Sunday is the best day because after the ice cream breakfast we'll go to the movies at Sylvia park and watch two of the nest movies after the movies we go rainbows end until the night rides are done. Well pick up more friends go to my house cross the road and play spot light at the construction sight then have a late bed time a wake up for school.


The next day i'll go school and tell everyone all about how i had ice cream for breakfast, went to the pools, rainbows end, and played the spot light.

No comments:

Post a Comment