Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

super powers

WALT:use juice vocabulary

If I had a superpower I  will have the ability to shapeshift. Shapeshifting is a super power that lets you turn into any human animal and many more living creatures. Illd like this power because if you are late for school i can turn into flash and get to school super fast.  
                                                   marked by hosea
I think that these super powers would be great for doing the dishes super fast, turning invisible during  hide and seek . Terrerfing  people by turning into John Cena.It will also be great for turning into Usian bolt and winning every race.  
__________________________________________________________
our task ask as to write effected paragraphs About super powers.
My super power was shape shifting.My character was from X Men

No comments:

Post a Comment