Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

year 5 and 6 camp

WALT to write a camp recount
Have you ever been on a school camp ?
well last week we had a year 5 and 6 camp at school.
This is how camp went.

On the first day of camp I came late and by the time I had gotten to the hall everybody was lined up in 6 teams called the Honest squad, The commitments, All stars, Mataponoe, true crew,  and the Real dealz we stayed there for two night and three  days  

In the year 5 and 6 camp
My favorite activity was kayaking. It was funny when  Lanzie had fallen out of the kayak. I also liked it because I had to teach my friend Bradley how to double kayak.

The other thing I liked was cooking with Whaea saphron and we cooked corn fritters with a partner my partner was nate the first thing we had to do was make the mix I put flour, baking powder, milk, and egg. Nate mixed it and then we both poured a cup into the pan and sang a song until our fritters  were cooked once we ate them they were delicious.






















No comments:

Post a Comment